Your shopping cart
Your shopping cart is empty!
Let me help you spend some money :)
Personal Data Protection Notice
Notice and Consent Under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010
Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter-referred to as the "Act"), we
are required to inform you of your rights in respect of your personal data that is being
collected and further processed. The Act seeks to amongst other things; regulate the
processing of personal data in commercial transactions and to safeguard the interests of
data subjects i.e. you.
1. This Notice is issued pursuant to the requirements of the Act and serves to inform you
your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of HOCK SENG HONG SALES & SERVICE(SNAIL HOMELAND)
2. The personal data processed by us may include information concerning your personal
details (such as name, age, gender, identity card number, passport number, date of birth,
education, race, ethnic origin, nationality, citizenship), contact details (such as address,
email, phone numbers), and family information (such as marital status, name of spouse or
child or immediate family.
3. The Purposes for which your personal data may be used and/or processed include but are
not limited to: -
a. to verify your identity;
b. to engage in business transactions in respect of products and/or services to be offered
and provided to and/or by you;
our day-to-day operations and administrative purposes including file management,
billing and collection, audits, reporting etc.;
d. to establish and better manage any business relationship we may have with you;
e. to process any communications you send us;
f. to assist any government agencies or bureaus or bodies including for the purposes of
police or regulatory investigations;
g. to facilitate your compliance with any laws or regulations applicable to you;
h. providing services to you and providing you information relating to our products and
services, including promotional and direct marketing material. If you do not wish to receive
any promotional or direct marketing material please notify us via our contact details below;
I. conducting our internal activities, internal market surveys and trend analysis; or such other
purposes as may be related to the foregoing.
4. The personal data that is being processed by us includes information that you have
provided in your emails, all application/registration/change request forms, information that
you may provide us from time to time.
5. Data may also be generated or combined with other information available to snail homeland,
its affiliates, subsidiaries, associated entities and any of their branches and office (together
6. You may at any time make a request in writing for correction of your personal data by
emailing your request to EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or wechart，WHATSAPP pls call &
add us 011-1680-0060
In accordance with the Act:
a. We may charge a prescribed fee for processing your request for access or correction; and
b. We may refuse to comply with your request for access or correction to your personal data,
and if we refuse to comply with such request, we will inform you of our refusal and the
reason for our refusal.
7. Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties such as but not limited to:
a. banks, auditors, governmental departments and/or agencies, regulatory and/or statutory
b. credit check companies;
c. any such third party requested or authorized by you
for any of the above Purposes or any other purpose for which your personal data was to be
disclosed at the time of its collection, or any other purpose directly related to any of the
8. The provision of the information listed above is voluntary/ obligatory in nature. However,
please note that if you fail to supply to us the above personal data, we may not be able to
process your personal data for any of the above Purposes.
9. Your personal data may be transferred to a place outside Malaysia for the p
to such third parties stated in this Notice.
10. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data that you have provided to us is
accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date.
11. If we do not hear from you on the above within the next fourteen (14) days, we shall
assume that you are agreeable to the same.
Your continued usage of your membership with us, shopping account and/or subscribed
services is deemed consent for us to collect process and store the data in accordance with
the above. Failure to consent to the above may result in you not being able to continue
shopping and maintain your account and/or business with us.